Restrictions on Use
We grant you a limited, non-transferable license to access and use for non-commercial purposes our Website. Any unauthorized use of this Website automatically terminates this permission. We may update, alter, or modify these terms without prior notice. By continuing to use this Website after we post changes to these terms, you agree to be bound by these terms as modified. Unless otherwise required by law, all changes to the terms become effective immediately upon publication to our website.
Use of Site
Access to the Site and data contained therein are subject to the said conditions and rules. Any use of this website after downloading the homepage will be deemed consent to the following legal conditions:
- The services of this Site are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and thus, are not available to minors. By using this Site, you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You also warrant that you are legally authorized to make the travel reservations and/or purchases for either yourself or for another person for whom you are authorized to act.
- You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- This Site is to be used by you for your personal use only. Commercial uses of this Site are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent from us has been granted. You agree that you will not use this Website for chain letters, junk mail, "spamming", solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list. In addition, you agree not to create a hypertext link from any web site controlled by you or otherwise, to this Site without our express written permission, and you agree not to pretend to be any other person or a representative of any entity, whether actual or fictitious, including an employee or our agent or any third party that provides services related to this Site.
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or any contents or information contained therein, unless you obtain our prior express written consent. You agree that you will not through any means interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site.
- You agree that you will not provide to this Site: (i) any viruses, worms, time bombs, and/or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; and (ii) any content that may create any liability for us.
- To extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations, information available on the Website may not be considered a basis for any important personal or business decision and you agree you will not hold us responsible for any potential non-fulfillment of your expectations.
- This Site includes links to other web sites. We provide such links solely as a convenience to you and for informational purposes only. We have not reviewed all of the information on these other web sites. The inclusion of these links in no way indicates our endorsement, support or approval of the content, advertising, products, services, policies or other materials on or available from such web sites. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Product descriptions posted on our product pages are the representations of our suppliers. The Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. We are not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and available quantities are subject to change without notice.
- WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, OR OTHER COMPUTER MALFUNCTION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE PROVIDE THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND USE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY OF THE MATERIALS ON IT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All content included on this Website, such as graphics, logos, articles and other materials, is the property of Liburnia Riviera Hotels Joint Stock Company or others, and is protected by copyright and other laws. All trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with our organization.
Information on submitting written complaints
Pursuant to Article 21, Paragraph 1 of the Provision of Tourism Services Act (Narodne novine official gazette no. 130/17), we inform our clients that complaints regarding the quality of our service can be submitted in writing by post to the company seat, by e-mail, by fax, or by means of the complaints book in the accommodation property itself. We shall immediately confirm receipt of the written complaint in writing and reply within 15 days
Statement on the use of WSPay
LIBURNIA RIVIERA HOTELI uses the WSPay system for online payments.
WSPay is a secure system for online payment, real-time payment, credit, debit card and other payment methods. WSPay provides the customer and merchant with secure entry and transfer of entered card data, which is confirmed by the PCI DSS certificate for WSPay. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certification and the TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest protection standards for data entry and transfer
Statement on personal data transfer security
Protection of personal data is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WSPay, being the processor of authorisation and payment made by credit cards, handles personal data as data processor in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and compliant with the PCI DSS L1 Regulation on the protection of the entry and transfer of data.
WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certification and the TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest protection standards for data entry and transfer.
Personal data used for the purpose of authorisation and payment, i.e. for the performance of obligations under the Agreement, shall be considered confidential data.
WSPay does not process or use personal data except for the purpose of fulfilling the authorisation and payment agreement.
WSPay ensures compliance with the requirements determined by applicable personal data protection regulations for the processors of personal data, in particular by taking all necessary technical, organisational and security measures, which is confirmed by the PCI DSS Level 1 certificate.
Revised: August 17th, 2021